Start Date: asap
End Date: 31.12.2019
Duratio:n 4 months
Reference Number: 419
- As an Application Specialist of the Digital Workplace / Hub team you will be responsible for ensuring smooth running and operation of the services used by nonclients and clients, both institutional and individuals.
- Subject matter expert of end-to-end processes acting as a point of escalation for both business and L2 and L3 support.
- Analysis for incidents and defects, tracking and coordination with internal and external providers.
- Support the development team evolving system architecture and design within the eChannels context.
- Proposing continuous improvements.
- Analysis of incidents and defects, proactive tracking.
- Maintenance activities (e.g. lifecycle measures, configuration and reporting).
- Service monitoring, availability control, handling of incidents and problem tickets service level communication where necessary.
- Founded knowledge in web technologies.
- Professional understanding of IT integration, interfaces and design patterns.
- Experience of a business or user support function.
- Fluent English communication skills (German as an asset).
- Proactive, autonomous, analytical.
- Highly structured, able to address options and underlying evaluation.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.