Archiviertes Projekt - Global Transportation Network Business Excellence & Reporting Analyst (m/f/d)
Firmenname für PREMIUM-Mitglieder sichtbar
• Support “Lead, Global Transportation network Business excellence & Reporting Associate Director” in the Deployment of a Global Best in Class, Collaborative, Agile and Real-Time Regional and Differentiated distribution network delivering a “Unique Customer and Patient Experience”
• Support strategic transportation network initiatives globally, report KPIs and metrics, track performance, spend and achieved savings globally
• Support deployment of tools and metrics on performance to deploy innovative best practices on transportation processes and provide visibility through data analytics.
• Support the execution of the monthly reporting of the GD&L KPIs & scorecard
• Execute the Monthly D&L KPIs and scorecard reporting and communication to the global KPI team
• Support the freight auditing reporting structure and deployment journey
• Contribute to data collection and setup of QBR framework on transportation performance management metrics and on guidelines definition
• Facilitate the data analysis of metrics to collect comments and support D&L target settings
• Support AGILE GD&L network performance review and continuous improvement scorecard and actions tracking
• Support GD&L business analysts on the reporting structure and monthly data collection process for global transportation
• Support the writing of manuals and job aids to manage transportation operations
• Plan and support the execution of the QBR of transportation startegic suppliers providing action plans and minutes in coordination with procurement and global quality
• Report performance of strategic transportation companies by consolidating all metrics on LSPs to be centrally reported and utilized by operational teams
• Report the Carbon Footprint CO2 reporting
• Support ad hoc global, regional or local projects on RFI/RFQ, BPR providing data and inputs
• Actively support the transport budgeting and spend reporting in the region of responsibility providing inputs
• Bachelor in Supply Chain or Business is preferred
• Profound prior relevant experience in Supply Chain Distribution, analytics and Logistics mgmt.
• Good understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain processes & functions, logistics & transportation processes – ideally in pharmaceutical markets
• Strong data analytics and reporting skills
• General Supply Chain systems knowledge (SAP, BI,...)
• Ability to operate cross functionally, working with Operating Units (OpUs), commercial business units, Global Quality and business partnerd functions (procurement, finance, IT, legal, …)
• Fair capabilities to analyze issues and to prepare & enable decision making on global and regional level in a matrix organization
• Support the alignment on requirements & processes on freight auditing
• Provide inputs for performance mgmt. on Logsitics metrics CSLe + transportation COE
• Ensure alignment on transport/logistics/distribution procurement metrics and support performance management of suppliers in scope.
• Good contribution of thought and skills in the areas of reporting excellence
• Leveraging logistics services to enhance the customers experience and improve Patient experience
• General understanding of how to support decision making within a regional matrix organization
• A very renowned pharmaceutical company
• Pleasant working atmosphere
Projektdauer: 6 MM++
Sie sind Freiberufler? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Kategorien und Skills
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen »