Independently setup QA team at BankBazaar.com and scaled up the same to a team wit
- Testmanagement / Testkoordination (IT)
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
11/2005 – 5/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
▪ Collaborated with Business team to review the functional specification document
▪ Prepared the test plan and strategy
▪ Designed and Executed the Test Case Documents to validate the functionality of the system
▪ Performed Functional Testing, Regression testing and End to End testing
▪ Automated the functional test cases using Ruby framework
▪ Created operational profile to identify the load testing scenarios
▪ Identified bugs and reported the same in Bugzilla according to standards
▪ Participated in the Defect review /triage meeting with PM and PL
▪ Prepared necessary reports like Daily status Report, weekly status report, Test cycle report, and Test summary report
Total Quality Management (TQM)
(MS IT & Ecom)
▪ Own and create documentation that communicates the standards and procedures of a large QA Team.
▪ Manage and oversight all QA/UAT environments, coordinate release schedule with release team.
▪ Plan, develop, & implement the research of new or improved testing methods, processes, tools, and systems
▪ Analyze software defects; conduct weekly bug triage meetings with development and product management.
▪ Building a high performance QA team by hiring, training, coaching and mentoring QA engineers.
▪ Defined the Project compliance index for internal delivery teams to gauge project health and performance
▪ Set up internal project audit process for identifying project adherence to agreed internal processes
▪ Conducting introspection of projects which falling behind the benchmark metrics to root cause gaps and improve the process to plug them.
▪ Defined SOP for each deliverables and covert the same into videos to increase the product knowledge among the team members and help new joiners to learn the system quickly
▪ Defined the release plan to help project teams identify release timelines for existing/new features
▪ Setting internal release scrums with all teams to evaluate the progress of the release
▪ Developed a schedule for building, testing and deploying the Release
▪ Developed process for release closure