Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
3/2014 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Provide level 2 support by investigating issues.
• Ticket handling.
• Coordinate activities with development and level 1 support teams.
• Management reporting. Root cause analysis of issues reported by business.
• Translate functional specification into software code.
• Provide Workarounds for the issues reported by Business and ensure continuity of Business
• Ensure the SLA targets are met with timely resolution.
• Provide Support over weekends or holidays as per client needs.
• Support deployments and releases in Production environment.
• Work closely with offshore teams with effective coordination for faster resolution of issues.
• Document the known errors and develop other documents useful for the team.
Identify automation opportunities or tool development to reduce PTG efforts.
SQL, DB2, IMS (IBM), ITIL, z/OS, SCRUM, Programming Language One (PL/I, PL1), 2nd & 3rd Level Support
4/2011 – 3/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Software developer for departments of Loans and Leasing.
• PL1 and JCL development and analysis, performing sub-code documents based on the customer requirements.
• Software release management between the different environments (testing, pre-production and production) using CHANGEMAN tool.
• DDBB management: Hierarchical (DL/I) as well as relational (DB2)
• Unit and Integration testing using the different tools provided by CaixaBank, both Online and Batch processes. Sporadic use of JAVA to perform modifications and implementation of new features in the CaixaBank application.
• Supervision of daily tasks done by the team and the end-of-day batch processes, reporting all errors that might have occurred. Planning JCL implementation using the specific CaixaBank tool (PLANIF).
• Training of new employees in PL1 programming.
SQL, DB2, IMS (IBM), DL/I, z/OS, Programming Language One (PL/I, PL1)