Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
12/2009 – 4/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Provide best-fit architectural solutions for multiple ongoing projects, provide technology consultation, assist in defining scope and sizing of work, implement the solutions, create technology differentiation
• Review of the Business/technical requirements and ensure that they are understood and translated to system requirements (Product requirements) consistent with current frameworks. Leads technical discussions with client SMEs and stakeholders to provide technical differentiation to the relationship
• Helping in business development by contributing in Pre-Sales, Solution Designing for proposals, Estimation, Pricing and Defense Presentations
• Create, consult and reviews Architectural Decisions, architecture solution, performs re-engineering of Architectures to create solution blueprint to meet project requirements.
• Provide insights into complexity of architectural requirements, Reviews work breakdown structure & resources - task/activity planning, sets milestones and deliverables to ensure correctness and optimal scheduling of the project
• Resolve critical issues, identify and fix critical architectural/framework issues related to the developed product
• Responsible for end to end technical delivery of projects.
• Help build Portal capability in organization through trainings, COE groups etc
Web Security, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Hibernate (Java), J2EE (Java EE), Google Analytics
Ort: Goa , India
• Helping organizations to achieve their business strategy through TOGAF
• Expertise in architecting, designing and developing Omni Channel Digital solutions for major enterprises in Telecom, Retail, Finance and Healthcare industries.
• Customer alignment to solve business needs by providing Technical Road map.
• Expertise in digital web based portal solutions comprising of
o Enterprise portals
o Enterprise content management
o Online Help
o Analytics, Single Sign On
o Enterprise service bus and other Integrations with CRM, BPM, BRE, e-Commerce etc.
• Worked on large digital transformation programs and proposals.
• Lead solution design, proposal response, and commercial strategy, customer/defense presentations for global large and complex deals.
• Lead Research and Development on new technologies and concepts through POCs.
• Hands on experience in Solution Delivery using waterfall and agile methodology.
• IT delivery models and continuous improvement insights.
• Enterprise Architecture using TOGAF
• Solution Architecture
• Technology Strategic Consulting
• Customer Orientation
• Research and Development through POCs