Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
1/2017 – 1/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Working on a project where users can follow the full translation status of each requested translation keys.
• Integrated the user’s Gitlab, Github, Twitter and Shopware accounts. Allowed the user’s to directly create
the translation requests from there Gitlab or Github accounts.
• Working closely with one engineer and CTO to create issues, development and code reviews.
• Weekly meeting to discuss new issues and progress on the existing issues.
• Using the ActiveRecord style to connect with the MySQL database.
• Developed lot of new APIs and made connections with the micro services. Additionally prepared the
documentation of each endpoint.
• Usually use TDD methodology based on RSpec for unit testing.
• Built lot of new gems which we internally used in our applications.
• Use the Git for version control and to coordinate the work
• Continuously upgrade Ruby, Rails and all the dependent gems version.
• Using Gitlab to manage repositories and issues.
• Huge fan of Rubocop. All our push to the repository should first pass the Rubocop checks.
• Using Docker to run all our micro services.
• Using Rollbar for catching and investigating the errors.
• Twice a week full testing of the applications on the Staging environment.
mySQL, Mac OS, Code Review, Git, HTML, AngularJS, Ruby on rails
10/2013 – 9/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Responsible for developing new features and enhancement of existing features for Global E-commerce
shopping websites of different countries like Austria, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan,
Thailand and UK.
• Worked on the navigation aspects of the E-commerce website such as- shop pages, item pages, add to
wishlist, add to cart, sign in, sign out, product recommendations and recent views
• Use extensively Ruby on Rails, Coffescript, Angular JS, CSS and HTML for developing new features for
• Hands on mobile-web development with Angular JS framework.
• Use the TDD(Test Driven Development) methodology based on RSpec, factorygirl(bot) for unit test
• Use the in depth knowledge of MVC structure of coding.
• Have good experience of writing Models and Controllers
• Use Active Resource framework to connect through the RESTful resources.
• Use Redis for data structure server and Nginx is used as web-server.
• Knowledge of Jenkins for building and deploying the code
• Use the GIT on full extent for code management.
• Use Scrum methodology as the Agile tool for completing tasks and JIRA for task management
Ort: JHANSI, INDIA
Platforms: MAC OS, Linux Ubuntu
and mobile-web applications.
At Rakuten Inc. Tokyo, I have used ActiveResource framework of Rails to develop
the back end while for front end, I have used the CoffeScript and AngularJS. I was
responsible to add new features, fix bugs and improve the performance for product
and shop pages. I have worked closely with the product owners to come up with
ingenious solutions. I really enjoyed working in a multinational English speaking
team by using Scrum and Kanban as Agile processes to deliver the projects.
At Toptranslation GmbH Hamburg, I’m using Rails’ ActiveRecord framework to
develop the back-end applications while for front-end using AngularJS. My tasks are
to discuss the designing of database, write MVC and delayed Jobs supported by
RSpecs. Furthermore, I'm also experienced to connect micro-services using Grape
and ActiveModel Serializers. I acted proactively and introduced Rubocop within my
team and encouraged everyone to write clear code.
Apart from these, I love to attend Ruby conferences and Ruby-User meet-ups to learn
new things and keep myself up-to-date with the new technologies.