Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
12/2017 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Serving as an SAP HANA Consultant for maintaining TDI Landscape for the client.
• Involved all stages of lifecycle like Project preparation, Business Blue print, Realization, Final
Preparation, Go Live, Post Go Live and Support
• Set and drive the high-level design and the architectural roadmap for the area
• Worked with customer and provide the SOW for the technical.
• Plays an important role in analyzing errors during various operations and implementing the solutions
• Maintaining all the technical documentation for all the operation which we are running via LaMa.
• Works as a specialist for 24*7 production supports.
• Go-live support
• Provide status reports for projects to management.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), SAP Basis Administration (BC), SAP HANA, Git, Python
8/2015 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Implemented HANA and ASE System on HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) using different SAP
tools in MCD PD project.
• Performing activities related to Maintenance Optimizer
• Implementation for ERP and SOLMAN System.
• Upgrade of ECC system from EHP 4 to EHP 7 and SOLMAN from 7.0 ABAP stack to
• Played an important role in analyzing and implementing the requirements set by Clients.
• Contributed in technical/documentation reviews.
• Worked as both CTC and an expert during many cutover activities.
• SAP Basis – Security and Authorization, Client Administration, Transport Management (STMS), Profile Maintenance (PFCG), User Authorization (SU01), Installation of different SAP Products (SAP NW 7.4 ABAP and NW 7.4 JAVA on both HANA and ASE DB).
Installation of S/4HANA systems, ERP systems, CRM solution, BODS/IS, TDMS solution, BW Solution, PI/PO solution, MDG solution, SLT solution, SCM system, FIORI system, Dispatcher etc.
SAP Basis Administration (BC), SAP HANA
7/2014 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
Developed a tool named ‘IT Asset Management and Budgeting Module’ for CCCF Department of TIFR Institute.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
mySQL, Apache, HTML, PHP