Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT)
Testmanagement / Testkoordination (IT)
Application lifecycle management (ALM)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
3/2018 – 2/2019Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Operations & IT Workstream Lead of one of the top strategic transformation programs involving the outsourcing of major back office services and IT infrastructure simplification in a €500 million cost savings program.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT)
Deutsche Bank, New York City, Jersey City, Frankfurt
10/2013 – 3/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• In partnership with Citihub Consulting led the transformation of DeAM’s Client Services managing domain expert consultancy engagements, current state assessment & target state design, and the implementation planning for a new global reporting platform ecosystem.
• Group Technology Program Management Consultant for one of the largest global OMS/EMS and front to mid & back office business process & infrastructure change programs in the Asset and Wealth Management industry. Led critical Task Forces for trade processing, data flow & interface issue resolution in EMEA & the Americas to achieve Go Live at high satisfaction rate.
Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT)
UBS AG, Stamford, CT
1/2012 – 12/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• As leading product, relationship & contract manager, contributed to a shift change in the strategic relationship with a top vendor achieving a $5 million cost savings in license fees in exchange for a new strategic enterprise engagement agreement.
• Accountable for ~100k production workstations and 200+ productivity software, addressed flaws in malware & anti-virus protection and local admin rights usage meeting industry best practice, while managing $300m annual costs below forecast.
Product Owner, Programm Management, Application lifecycle management (ALM)
Thomson Reuters, London
3/2008 – 11/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Achieved high-impact market introduction of Eikon, Thomson Reuters next generation desktop platform designed to revitalize a $4+ billion business and divisional margin from 12% to 25%.
• Developed from scratch a global change program, customer upgrade and Go-to-market strategy involving a 150 strong virtual project team, 30 consultants & delivery partners and 600 contributors in 30+ countries.
• With a budget of $100m, directed an effective marketing, customer engagement, sales & support mobilization and migration enablement designed to achieve maximum customer pull, high customer satisfaction & accelerated throughput.
• Delivered large scale, client-focused activities, such as an internal platform validation program (2,000 participants in 70 countries), a Customer Beta program (600 clients) and internal rollout of Eikon (15,000 staff in 200 offices).
Testing (IT), Migration, Programm Management, Marketing (allg.)
Thomson Reuters, New York, Stamford, London (UK)
12/1992 – 2/2008Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Global Head of Strategy & Business Planning, London, 2007 - 2008
• Developed a 3-year divisional plan and business case for Thomson Reuters Common Platform Program approved by the Board.
• Articulated the strategic rationale, business benefits, relative prioritization and timing of development, infrastructure and decommissioning projects to optimize ROI.
• Accepted a second International Assignment to initiate the global Business Execution program for Thomson Reuters Eikon.
Head of Business Planning & Service, New York, 2005 - 2007
• Member of the Sales & Trading global senior management team directing product strategy, business planning and service for Reuters desktop products generating over $1.5b annual revenue.
• Brought initial forecasts for $200m overspend for divisional Business Planning down to target.
• Realized cost savings target of $50m from exiting low-value projects & freeing up resources for strategic growth initiatives.
Head of Premium Products, New York, 2004 - 2005
• Repatriated to lead a program to build the next generation premium desktop offer from best-of-breed content and desktop capabilities of Bridge and Reuters. Recommended an exit strategy to the Executive Committee based on my feasibility study which highlighted detrimental impact to the business/clients.
• Drove rationalization of 40+ products and developed simplification strategy for the consolidation of 60 Views & Analytics capabilities down to 8 core assets.
Global Product Business Owner, London, 2002 - 2004
• Led a team of 10 product marketing heads to drive successful proposition strategy, product roadmap, marketing and issue management for Reuters 3000 Xtra, securing 30% year-on-year growth and 50% improvement in customer satisfaction ratings.
• Initiated a ‘Gold Card’ client service program to maximize the value of Xtra (Maxtra). Personally led engagement with Barclays, Bayerische LB and Hypo & Vereinsbank. Increased customer base by over 50,000, doubled the install rate to 2,000 pm, and ensured critical enhancements were delivered in the pivotal releases v4.5 & v5.0, which enjoyed wide market acceptance.
Head of Premium Desktop Product Marketing, London, 2000 – 2002
• Major contributor to the turnaround of a struggling 3000 Xtra sales force via a global marketing, sales mobilization and service recovery campaign that exponentially grew sales by 200% within 18 months.
• Established effective global governance of core premium products, aligning the entire organization on product strategy, global sales development & marketing communications.
• Conducted Usability study with 12 focus groups and 100+ interviews highlighting product flaws & driving product roadmap.
International Marketing Services Manager, London, 1999 - 2000
• International Assignment to run global marketing communications for the Fixed Income Business Unit with $10m budget.
• Unveiled 3000 Xtra to Fixed Income customers at global launch events & international trade shows (ISMA, SIA, InfoWorld)
Director of Product Management, Stamford, 1997 - 1999
• Delivered Treasury 3000 Fixed Income Open Access capabilities (incl. API and Excel Add-in PowerPlus Pro).
• Directed global Product Support & Marketing Communications team consisting of 15 staff delivering online help, product literature and B2B marketing materials for the 3000 series.
• Produced training, communications, promotions, and client & product intelligence for Reuters fixed income products.
Manager of Capital Markets Customer Response Center, Stamford, 1995 - 1997
• Responsible for global frontline and second-level help desk of 9 staff and 20x5 coverage where I dealt with escalated customer queries and enjoyed popularity with customers due to my sense of urgency & quick turnaround.
• Designed and implemented a transparent call tracking, issue management and customer intelligence system, providing product managers & senior management with real-time portal of escalated queries and client requirements.
Fixed Income Analyst, Stamford, 1992 - 1995
• Researched German, Austrian, and Swiss markets for coverage of fixed income instruments and collected client requirements in over 50 onsite customer interviews in Germany.
Service Management, IT-Strategieberatung, Schulung / Training (IT), Product Owner, Business Plan, Marketing (allg.), Produktmanagement
Ort: Macomb, Illinois, USA
Ort: Bayreuth, Germany