Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Tata Consultancy Services, Bengaluru
IT & Entwicklung
12/2011 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
Facilitated and ensured effectiveness of scrum ceremonies such as Sprint planning, Sprint review, Daily scrum, Sprint retrospective.
• Closely collaborated with Product owner, Development and QA managers to manage changes and refine product backlogs through the development process • Increased team efficiency by guiding and organizing scrum practices
• Motivated the team to ensure quality and timelines
• Assisted the team in the implementation of agile techniques and improve transparency in the development process
• Protected the team against unplanned or unauthorized intervention during sprints
• Actively identified impediments/risks and helped to eliminate them
• Prepared product release burn down charts and conducted sprint status meetings to keep track of the task completions
• Coordinated with cross functional teams on a daily basis to improve productivity
• Involved in Scrum of Scrum meetings with other scrum masters
• Tracked the rally and lead the team to update and maintain the task flow in rally Mentored new team members in agile principles, scrum processes and guided them to follow agile practice.
Agile Entwicklung, SCRUM
(Bachelor of Engineering)