Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
11/2021 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
Working on Braze and Celigo (iPaaS) integration with foodspring services. Helping with the transition from Magento 1 to another shop system.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
9/2020 – 5/2021Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Working with Richemont, a Switzerland-based luxury goods holding company and various agencies on digital projects for A. Lange & Söhne. Transitioning from brick and mortar business to ecommerce.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
E-Commerce, Jira, Produktmanagement, Workshop - Kundenorientierung
1/2018 – 1/2020Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Driving the project to replace the outdated Magento shop with a new ecommerce stack on Spryker technology to ensure a much better scalability and faster, more efficient development cycles.
Offer guidance for and collaborate closely with product owners, stakeholders and the cross functional scrum teams.
Pushing initiatives to ensure all parties participate to reach short and mid term goals.
Approach challenges with a entrepreneurial mindset, taking initiative to unblock various parties, living a can do attitude and don’t hesitate to take ownership of critical topics.
Agile Entwicklung, E-Commerce, Jira, Mobile Entwicklung (allg.), Produktmanagement, SCRUM, Workshop - Kundenorientierung
6/2015 – 11/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
In charge of the customer facing website, shop and payment integrations.
Recruiting, leading and mentoring an international team of developers.
Data driven decision making: professional analytics with Mixpanel
Tech: React, AngularJS, PHP, Laravel 5, Sass, AWS, PostgreSQL, SOLR, Git
Additionally acting in a Product Manager role. Agile, Kanban, JIRA
Communication and decision-making between teams and stakeholders.
Datenbankentwicklung, E-Commerce, Kanban (Softwareentwicklung), PHP, Produktmanagement, Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT)
2/2014 – 8/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Research, planning and development of the SportsToolbox App für iOS, Android und Browser.
Used technologies: AngularJS, Ionic Framework, NoSQL, Kinvey BAAS library to be able to use the app in offline mode, Amazon AWS
Mobile Entwicklung (allg.)
9/2013 – 12/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Hire and lead a new mobile and innovation team.
Introduce TDD and mobile engineering.
Used technologies: PHP, REST, Web Services, Laravel 4, PHPUnit, MySQL
PHP, Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT)
12/2012 – 7/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
- Hire and lead a team for a new online paywall department
- Implementing new Laravel 4 PHP framework based paywall for internet gambling, consuming Live Gamers REST API Elements to replace old legacy paywall, improving code readability and maintainability. Dependency injection, PHPUnit code testing.
- XML manipulation with PHP SimpleXMLElement.
- Creating paywall PHP libraries which are deployable to clients via composer, increasing the flexibility for potential new clients.
- Implementing a REST API which enhances Live Gamer’s API by GCA optimized business logic, making it easier for potential clients to consume it.
- Improving the existing flash demo by switching over to HTML5 bootstrap code which is now able to be shown on all devices.
- Utilizing Git and deploying to AWS EC2 instances.
- Implementing an example casino site with CodeIgniter based PyroCMS to help potential clients understand the user flow from playing to purchase via paywall.
- Acting as technical resource for all project participating parties.
- Directly shaping technical solutions with clients, partners and team members.
PHP, Representational State Transfer (REST)
10/2011 – 1/2015Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
-Hyperlink entfernt- (offline) - One of my side projects.
Assign chores to your kids to let them earn points. Points can be spent for fun stuff.
Mobile hybrid app for Android and iOS with Ionic Framework, AngularJS
BaaS Parse.com as NoSQL data storage.
-Hyperlink entfernt- (offline) - One of my small side projects.
Make a list of items you don't want to buy anymore and share it with your friends/family/co-workers.
Native Android App.
Laravel 4 PHP web app to provide the REST API for Android app.
Hosting on Amazon AWS. MySQL database.
-Hyperlink entfernt- (OFFLINE) - Startup, CEO/CTO role.
Group dating app.
Creating a mobile app with Phonegap and JQuery Mobile, consuming own REST API.
Creating custom modules for CodeIgniter based PyroCMS. MySQL database.
Using Yahoo maps API for maps and geocoding.
[...] (OFFLINE) – eCommerce startup, role CTO.
A subscription model like birchbox/glossybox for pet care products.
- Extending the PHP OpenCart eCommerce shopping cart with a subscription model which is able to handle our subscription model.
- Hosting on Amazon AWS.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), E-Commerce, Mobile Entwicklung (allg.), PHP
8/2010 – 6/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
- Building several enhancements into a customized CMS written in C# ASP.NET MVC for Ruby Tuesday, enhancing the usability of the admin dashboard.
- Building “Buzz” admin dashboard to include brand information via Youtube API and Google Analytics API.
- Backend development for the iNDEMAND affiliate site which uses the CakePHP framework and MS SQL Server as the database.
- Adding new functionalities to the Anvil shirtscan CMS which uses the CodeIgniter framework and MySQL database.
- Analysis and design of databases, functions and stored procedures on SQL Server and MySQL.
- Creating the new mobile website for the US Air Force using the CodeIgniter based PyroCMS as CMS. Using Lighthouse as the bug tracking tool.
8/2007 – 7/2010Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
J. Gonzalez & Associates – Coral Springs, Florida
- Customizing an in-house PHP business application.
2Go Media – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Customizing the client’s PHP shopping cart software “oscommerce”. Optimizing the database structure and SQL statements for better performance.
- Adding domain subscription services to “oscommerce”. Adding web service calls to dynamically check the availability of domains and dynamically purchase them.
- Rewriting old and incomplete Java and C# libraries into PHP.
- Customizing the existing PHP PayPal payment integration.
- Fixing bugs and security holes from a custom PHP CMS web application.
Technical University of Berlin, Germany
- Creating a web based survey application with C# on the ASP.NET MVC platform which is hosted on the Internet Information Server.
MIXX GmbH - Berlin, Germany
- Revealing security holes of the existing web application and fixing them.
- Full stack development of an event management application, a museum exhibitions application and an online ticket shop with Zend Framework.
10/2003 – 7/2007Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
- Leading and executing the full stack development of a web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for Mercedes Benz, Smart (multilingual) and Chrysler. Implemented in PHP using an Oracle database and in-house hosted load balanced servers.
- Recruited, mentored and led a team of 3 talented engineers.
- Responsible for using a smart and flexible architecture to make a very successful CRM application which is still an integral data hub between Mercedes Benz and other parties one decade later
8/1998 – 9/2003Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
- Part of a large development team to write a train configuration and maintenance web application with an in-house Java framework and Oracle Database.
- Leading research and development with Oracle web-to-go technology.
BEWAG (power authority)
- Re-Developing a Visual Basic 6 application to a .NET application (in C#) using Oracle database as storage system. Optimizing the Relational Database Design.
Hiring, leading and mentoring tech and product teams.
eCommerce experience with Spryker, Magento and other custom solutions.
Full stack web engineering with PHP, React, AngularJS, Ionic Framework, Webpack, SASS and more.
Extensive experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL databases.