Projektmanagement - Office
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Nordex SE, Hamburg
Bauwirtschaft, Anlagen- und Schiffbau
2/2014 – 3/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Head of Business Development – Business Development (Since June 2017) Responsible for the development and implementation of the strategy of the Division Europe. Business Development is furthermore in charge of the preparation of strategic decisions and works directly to the CEO of the Division Europe.
• Ownership of the Development Decision Day for strategic product development
• Support of Top Mgmt., e.g. supervisory board, board meetings
• Strategy development and Strategy implementation
• Project management of confidential and high level projects, e.g. implementation of a new organisations
Senior Project Manager CI – Global Project Management. (Oct 2016-May 2017) Responsible for the development and operational management of the Cost of Energy Program (COE) within Global Project Management for improving the competiveness of Nordex products.
• Supporting and enabling the COE Working Group Leaders in the management of their activities
• Ensuring transparency of all COE Working Groups and continuous improvement of the COE methodology
• Facilitation of workshops and critical topics for the achievement of the COE targets
• Being the interface to COE controlling and the COE Office
Senior Manager – Corporate Development. (Feb 2014-Sep 2016) Responsible for the set up and maintenance of the Strategic Landscape of Nordex. The Strategic Landscape covered initiatives from Sales, Engineering, IT, Project Management, Service.
• Development of a Project Management Methodology
• Ensuring transparency of all strategic initiatives
• Enabling the Project Manager in achieving business critical objectives
• Direct reporting to the management board about the progress and challenges of Strategic Initiatives
Management (allg.), Organisation (allg.), Projektmanagement, Business Development, Unternehmensstrategie
AREVA Wind GmbH, Bremerhaven
Bauwirtschaft, Anlagen- und Schiffbau
4/2012 – 1/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Engineering Program Mgmt. (May 2013-Jan 2014) Being the project manager for strategic programs within the Engineering department and reporting directly to the CTO.
• Project Manager for the preparation of an offshore license deal, a Vendor Due Diligence
• Communication manager on a strategic issue
• R&D Coordinator for all new projects
R&D Program Management Office (Apr 2012-Apr 2013) Set up, design and operational management of a Project Management Office for the R&D department of AREVA Wind. The PMO organized 5 Programs and functioned as the COO of the department.
• Act as a deputy for the CTO
• Managing the R&D budget
• Project Manager for various “Due Diligences”
• Accountable for all R&D processes and procedures.
Krisenmanagement, Projektmanagement - Office, Programm Management, Corporate Governance
Panasonic Europe Ltd., Hamburg Area, Germany
High-Tech- und Elektroindustrie
1/2009 – 3/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
PMO / Head of the European PMO (Jan 2009-Apr 2012) Set up, design and operational management of a Project Management Office for the IT department of Panasonic Europe Ltd. The PMO supported around 400 projects from small changes to projects with 10.000 man-days all across Europe.
• Ramping up of the PMO, Design and realisation of PMO and project management processes based on PMI
• Management of the PMO, including people responsibility for 9 team member
• Governance and reporting of IT projects, infrastructure and SAP projects
• Project delivery for selected initiatives over the entire life cycle, e.g. CMMI implementation
• Stakeholder and client management also involving dispute management with vendors
• Owner of the Project Phase Gate reviews
• Impact changes to existing systems and controlling the change requests for the IT
• Project management training, provision of best practices and knowledge sharing
• Resource planning and project controlling
Projektmanagement (IT), IT-Governance, PMO (IT), Projektmanagement, Projektmanagement - Office, Lieferantenmanagement (allg.)
7/2007 – 12/2008Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Outsourcing Transition Management / PMO (Aug 2008–Dec 2008) Consulting within the Capgemini Outsourcing Division for the transition of new or existing IT services to Capgemini. This consulting included the support of three different outsourcing accounts, Dräger, SCHUFA and Hochtief.
• Management of the Dräger transformation team and the creation of the business case and financial estimations for the transformation
• Management of the procurement processes and external vendors for the SCHUFA transition
• Planning of the SCHUFA project and the time schedule
• Planning of the Hochtief transition activities and support of the bidding process
• Quality management of the Hochtief transition deliverables
Dräger Transition Out / Project Manager (Jul 2007-Aug 2008) Project Manager for the transition of various terminated IT services to new vendors (SD, MDS, LAN and various other applications). The project had a budget of € 1.000.000 with up to 40 resources and required close coordination with 5 outsourcing companies.
• Project management for the Transition Out within a complex and challenging client environment
• Client relationship management to ensure that the transition is delivered professionally
• Cost- and commercial management
• Resource- and work management
• Vendor management
Projektmanagement (IT), IT-Governance, PMO (IT), Transition Management, Projektmanagement, Projektmanagement - Office, Lieferantenmanagement (allg.)
EDS Ltd / Capgemini UK Outsourcing, Telford
10/2002 – 7/2007Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
eDelivery Enhancements / PMO (Feb 2006-May 2007) Senior Project Analyst for a project portfolio which delivered software enhancements to existing web application of the HMRC. The portfolio managed an annual budget of ₤5.000.000 with 70 resources.
• Management of the PMO, including people responsibility for 3 team members
• Portfolio cost controlling and budget monitoring, Portfolio reporting
• Commercial management and vendor coordination
• Introduction of the enterprise planning tool Clarity and Open Workbench
• Resource and work planning
Commercial Finance / PMO (Aug 2005- Feb 2006) Aim of the project was the strategic conversion of all existing proposals to a new commercial model, called „contract simplification“. The project team consisted out of members from commercial finance and corporate finance.
• Conversion of the “Design Proposals” into the new financial model
• Coordination between “Commercial Finance” and “Corporate Finance”
• Implementation of the converted „design proposals“ and support to the project manager during the adaption
Sovereign Change Programme / PMO (May 2005-Aug 2005) “Sovereign” was a change program for a major delivery unit of 1800 employees. The aim of the Sovereign PMO was the coordination of the multiply change initiatives. The “Sovereign” budget was about ₤6.000.000.
• Set up of the Sovereign PMO and development of the processes
• Budget controlling for the change initiatives
• Project management during the start-up of initiatives
• Resource planning for the initiatives
• Planning and facilitations of workshops
Performance & Productivity Improvement / PMO (May 2003-Apr 2005) The “Performance & Productivity Improvement Program” (PPI) was a program for the management of methodologies and tools in order to increase the productivity of software development projects. This included GSMS, Rational Unified Process, Constructive Cost Modelling (COCOMO), Function Points and ISO 9001-2000.
• Team lead for the „GSMS“ team
• Lead Auditor for ISO 9001-2000 audits
• Project management for best practice to various initiatives
EDS UK, Blackpool/UK (Oct 2002-May 2003)
Department for Work and Pensions
Lifecycle Review Management / Project Manager (Oct 2003 – May 2005) This project designed and developed a QA system for new software development projects within the DWP. The DWP has large and complex projects that required more compliance to existing standards. Aim of the project was to develop a set of Quality Gates for all major projects, containing the areas of “Project Mgmt”, “Configuration Mgmt”, ”Technical Mgmt” and ”Test Mgmt”.
• Project management for the initiative, including 3 team members
• Planning and design of the Quality Gates
Projektmanagement (IT), IT-Governance, IT Portfoliomanagement, PMO (IT), Projektmanagement, Projektmanagement - Office, DIN EN ISO 9000
EDS LTD, Lisboa
6/2001 – 10/2002Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
This activity incorporated the introduction of the customer relationship management tool « Service excellence ». Aim was to provide Senior Management with an overview of all projects and data regarding the performance of outsourcing accounts. This position reported directly to the Portuguese country manager.
• Introduction and development of the tool, provision of trainings
• Central reporting and statistical analysis for the senior management
Service Management, Projektmanagement (IT), IT-Governance, PMO (IT), Projektmanagement - Office
- IT-Projektleitung / -management
- Prozess- / Workflow-Analyse
Organisation, Management & Behörden
- Business Analyst
- Risikomanagement / Compliance
- Projektmanagement / PMO
- Projektleitung (allg.)
ich bin seit über 15 Jahren als Manager tätig und habe in einer Vielzahl von Projekten gearbeitet. Mein Schwerpunkt liegt im Bereich Project Management Office und Project Management. In dieser Funktion habe ich bei nahmhaften Beratungshäusern und Firmen gearbeitet.
Ich bin PMI, Prince 2 zertifiziert und habe die Auditorprüfung für die ISO 9000-2000 bestanden.
Darüberhinaus habe ich 7 Jahre im Ausland gelebt und zeichne mich durch eine hohe Flexibilität aus.