MY MAIN AREA OF EXPERTISE IS RF AND MICROWAVE ENGINEERING COMPONENTS DESIGNING.
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
WATEEN TELECOM, PESHAWAR
9/2008 – 9/2009Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Responsibilities as RAN Engineer Operations WiMAX:
• Responsible for RAN equipment roll out, commissioning and acceptance.
• Performing the technical support, routine maintenance task, troubleshooting.
• RAN performance Management and Supervision.
• Define RAN performance parameter and establish checking mechanism.
• Analyzing the fault which Level 1 Engineer team can’t solve related with RAN.
• Planning and managing the effective operations of the Field engineer/s.
• Decision making for continuously improving the performance of technicians by identifying requirements and coordination with relevant department to fulfill the ordered needs.
• Implementing and maintaining effective management systems.
• Looking for best available IT, Management solutions for the Field operations.
• Making sure the service levels are high by focusing on timely closure of complaints.
Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, PCB Fabrication, RF Network Designs, Network Management, LTE, WCDMA, GSM technology. Good knowledge of TCP/IP, Internet and the usage of different protocols. Network design & troubleshooting. Routers experience:
Cisco (7660), Redback (Smartedge 400,600).
Software & Operating Systems
MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point), Windows, Linux
Xilinx, DSP Kit, FPGA
I would like to apply for this vacancy advertised on your website. With solid technical profile, short but profound experience of working in Asia Pacific markets in different industries, exposure of multi-cultural climate and eagerness to learn. I have full professional command on English. I am willing to relocate myself and will be available immediately.
Currently I am looking to start my carrier with positive attitude and I cannot think of a better company than yours. I have nearly 2 Years’ experience to share. My Qualification includes:
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering Specialization in Wireless Networks & Electronics
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Specialization in Industrial Electronics
I have good knowledge in using computer aided design tools such as AutoCAD and ADS. In my Masters Thesis I worked on RF front-end LNB designed in ADS. For PCB fabrication, HFSS was used to evaluate the S-parameters from RF circuit's performance point of view. As an electrical engineer, I have profound knowledge in RF, Microwave and Telecom areas.
I believe I am competent enough by working with technical/non technical data and information handling. I have good decision making, planning and organizing skills. One of my strongest attribute is that of connecting people together that always results in an efficient team work execution keeping the deadline in mind. Though my resume is detailed and comprehensive, it cannot fully demonstrate the manner in which I have achieved success. Character, personality, and the ability to work in a team environment can be demonstrated in a personal meeting.