Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Northern Trust, USA, Chicago
7/2010 – 10/2010Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Environment Vb Scripts, SQL-Server 2005
Tools Used HP Quality Center 10.0
Installation of Quality Center(QC)
User/Domain/Project Administration in QC – creation and maintenance
Workflow/field customization in QC
Project migration from one QC server to another
Preparing for QTP Automation Test scripts execution in QC
Developing VB Scripts for module customization
Manage and administer all the internal projects / products testing activities such as QC installation, domain creation / maintenance, maintain security level access rights, field level customization, migration activities, MIS report generation, etc., Creation of new Domains and Projects and providing the access rights to the users and the project administrator based on their roles and responsibilities. Team members will be provided with the access only to the Test Plan, Test Lab and Defect Tab to create the Scenarios and the test steps and execute them in the Test Lab and any defects to be raised will be done in the Defect Tab and the mail to be triggered to the assigned and detected persons. Access rights to the different projects will be given based on their roles and responsibilities in each project. Access provided to the generate Reports for Test Plan, Test Lab and the Defect Tab levels. Project Admin is provided with the Delete person to the projects mapped to their access. Creates reports from Dashboard depends on the client RSD.
DB Systel, Germany, Frankfurt
10/2009 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
This is the Railway Infrastructure Company (DB Netz) in Germany. The Netze-Fahrplansysteme is a part in the DB Netz. This application consists of different modules as TPN, GFD-Z, RUT-K, EBuLa, Spurplan and KiGbau. TPN is the Train Path Management which interface the DB Netz and other customers (Train companies), GFD-Z is the Train Management which specifies the track infrastructures and the train timings and routs to be covered as per the network path and the engine type and break controls for the trains depending on the types of the trains. RUT-K is the Train path construction, if all the information is as per the expectation by the train company then they will go for the construction of the route to the train in which the train has to run. EBuLa is the Working timetable to state the halting stations with the specified timings in it. All the four modules are satisfied to the customer then he will place the order and that order will be reviewed and checked by Coordinator and constructor in TPN and then the offer will be provided to the train company (customer). The other modules are like additional support modules which are used for simulating the process.
• M.C.A (1998-2001), Bharathidasan University, Trichy, India (61%)
• PGDCA (1995-1996), Bharathidasan University, Trichy, India (71%)
• B.Com (1992-1995), Bharathidasan University, Trichy, India (60%)
Having 7+ years of experience in software testing. Involved in preparation of test scenarios, test scope, test report and test cases for User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Build Acceptance Testing, System Integration testing for Banking and Health care management. Expertise in Manual and Automation Testing in web based applications testing. Strong knowledge in management tool (Quality Centre) as administrator.
• Have 6.10 years of experience in Testing Software applications.
• Worked for 2.0 years at onsite (Germany) in Transportation project.
• Exposure on testing GUI, Web based and Client/Server Applications.
• Having knowledge in testing automation tools like Win Runner, QTP and HP Quality Centre
• Good experience in conducting Regression Testing in both Manual and Automation mode.
• Ability to learn and work with new technology in short period.
• Excellent Team Player possessing Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
• Strong fundamental knowledge in SQL queries.
• Flexible enough to adapt new environments.
• Strong skills in generating Test Scope, Test Cases, Test Plan, Test Report.
• Proficient in Defect Tracking and Bug Reporting
• Received Best Performer Award in 2010.
• Leading 10 member team from Oct 2010.