• Have wide range of expertise on IBM middleware products, IBM Websphere Message Broker and MQ Series
• 2 yrs experie
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Accenture Customer, Hyderabad
Maschinen-, Geräte- und Komponentenbau
8/2010 – 4/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Project Description Interfaces between different legacy systems and to implement security.
The integration is done by using IBM WebSphere MQ Series 6.0 and WBIMB 6.1.
• Project Management highlight: Managing scope, planning, tracking, resourcing, client Co-ordination
• Planning, scheduling and budgeting – From estimation to delivery
• Status reporting – reporting status to all stakeholders regularly
• Managing external dependencies – ensuring that stakeholders were aware of the impact of the dependencies to the project.
• Identifying and resolving issues – taking immediate actions whenever issues impacting project delivery
• Quality – ensured the quality of deliverables through proper review
• SME contribution: Estimation, work on functional design doc
• Designing using UML
• Creating Knowledge pool
Customer for Wipro Tewchnologies, Bangalore and Norwich(UK)
7/2005 – 7/2010Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Interfaces of this IBT Project integrate the work between several other legacy systems. The integration is done by using IBM WebSphere MQ Series 6.0 and WBIMB 6.1.Work involves working on small projects, starts from designing, transformation of messages and testing.
Designing the flows
Messageflow and messageset Creation.
Test plan and test case preparation.
Message queue creation.
Deploying broker archive files to the execution group for testing.
Customer of IBM, Kolkata
6/2004 – 7/2005Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Interfaces of this IVECO Project integrate the work between SAP and several other legacy systems. The integration is done by using IBM WebSphere MQ Series 5.3 and WBIMB v5.0.1This project is executed by IBM India with the delivery responsibility by IGSI Kolkata, India.
• Messageflow and messageset Creation.
• Test plan and test case preparation.
• Message queue creation.
• Deploying broker archive files to the execution group for testing.
Customer of Labvantage Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Kolkata
2/2001 – 6/2004Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
LIMS is a tool used in laboratory system. It is used to automate the whole process. Various functionalities such as sample generating, testing on samples by different equipment, result entering and various types of calculations are carried out by this tool. LV LIMS is a comprehensive software package for managing laboratory sample and test data. It is suitable for a wide range of testing environments including manufacturing companies, R&D departments, contract laboratories, public utilities, and other organizations who rely on their laboratories to provide a responsive, high quality service. LV LIMS is also robust and secure because it uses a relational database to manage its data. This means that high performance is maintained even when you have large numbers of samples and tests. Working with a relational database also gives you immediate and flexible access to your data. This is essential for producing detailed reports and for simplifying access to the data by third-party tools and applications.
OS/ Environment Win NT, Power Builder 7.0 with Oracle8i as backend
Skills required by the project Oracle 8i,PowerBuilder
Contribution: • Work for development of the product
• Post development worked for enhancement and bug fixing
Operating Systems Windows, AIX
Programming Languages ESQL,PowerBuilder,Java
Technologies Middleware, Client-Server
Databases Oracle, DB2
Languages English, Hindi, German(Attending Integration course)
• Starting with software development, technical design and implementations having architected, developed and implemented business integration solutions using IBM Websphere Application server and DB2 connect. Experience in IBM WBIMB for design and development of services and business flows.
• Experience in Object Oriented Programming, Analysis and Design (OOPS) using Microsoft Visio.
• Worked as project Manager for 2 years
• Have experience in Configuration Management using Visual Source Safe and winCVS toolsets