• Lösungen auf Projektbasis!
Erfahrener Pharmamanager löst Ihre Probleme im Operativen, Projekt Management und -Controlling bis zur Geschäftsführung auf Interim Management Basis.
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
1/2004 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
Establish and lead the Development Medical Products department. Establish strategic development plans. Planning, managing and documentation of all CMC-, pre-clinical-, clinical- and regulatory activities. Organization, budgeting and negotiation with GMP-producers and CROs. Interaction with regulatory agencies. Evaluation of the market potential and competitive situation with a particular view to the marketability.
Judgement, negotiation and formulation of licensing deals.
- INTERIM MANAGEMENT: General management and R&D operations,
- R&D, project-management and -controlling up to pre-marketing,
- diverse indications with particular experience in oncology,
- Business DEVELOPMENT
Website siehe Kontaktdaten
Proven track record in consistently delivering superior business and financial results.
Excellent strategic thinking, strong financial acumen, in–depth understanding of both science and commercial fundamentals and extensive management experience. Recognized for innovative thinking, strong people management skills and systematic program implementation
Key areas of competence:
• Company and project management
• Country/regional management
• General & commercial management
• Alliance management
• Management of a GmbH
• Supervisory board experience
• Successful track record along the complete R&D value chain
• Governance and ISO
• Languages & cultural diversity
• Pharmaceutical R&D assistance, product DEVELOPMENT and -optimization, innovation management
• Strategic advice, concepts, coaching/sparring partner, support, company SWOT analysis
• INTERIM MANAGEMENT Pharmaceuticals, rent an expert (we carry out specified management jobs for you in accordance with your requirements and preferences).
• Operation related tasks, i.e. Project management and –controlling, crisis management
• Business DEVELOPMENT tasks, co-operation facilitators, alliances, licensing, specialization