* Profound technical background along with working experience as System Analyst and focused on dashboard development
* Expertise in network technologies, operating systems and typical application stacks (in particular Java and .Net)
* Practical experience in aggregating data in ELK, SCOM, InfluxDB and developing dashboards with Grafana, SCOM and Kibana
* Familiarity with cloud delivery models and statistical data analysis
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Analysing major incidents in order to identify relevant use-cases for incident detection
* Defining strategies in close collaboration with the various IT service owner for evaluating the different aspects of the end-to-end health-state in near-real-time
* Specifying and implementing a real-time aggregation and correlation of the relevant events
* Performing data analysis on the health-status information available from across all on-boarded IT services, and searching for patterns or anomalies
* Documenting procedures and creating specific reaction scenarios for the relevant cases
* Providing member training of the IT Service Coordination organization on the IT services to be on-boarded and on the alerts to be reacted on
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.