* Bachelor Degree in Economics, IT, Engineering or equivalent
* 10+ years' BI experience, in particular MSBI in addition to Task Management tools as JIRA
* Strong background in BI Testing, including Regression testing and Testing automation as well MS Share Point
* Strong background in using SCRUM in a global and complex project
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
* Managing the scope, timeline, and quality of the Implementation of a new Microsoft BI Reporting tool in addition to leading a team of five senior MSBI architects/developers
* Planning, monitoring and owning Scrum-based development and testing cycles incl. Task-based management
* Ensuring, automating and executing proper testing procedures to provide quality assurance as well as a providing proper user support and helping build up the Support team
* Working closely with the MSBI Architect to ensure best practices in design and functional requirements and with the Reporting BA lead to ensure effective and efficient incorporation of business
Location: Adliswil, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.