* Science based university degree in a relevant field along with 3+ years practical experience as an Associate Scientist
* Sound knowledge of cGMP as well as solid scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. analytical)
* Adequate knowledge of relevant software and computer tools together with the ability to collaborate in scientific areas
* Ideally experience with CSV and LIMS implementation and lab system validation
* Languages: fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
* Planning, performing and documenting activities in collaboration with experienced team members as well as meeting quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects
* Contributing to the setup and optimization of infrastructure or specialized facilities
* Providing documentation of raw data, evaluation and results interpretation together with generating reports, instructions and SOP's
* Validating and transferring LIMS migration procedures, including troubleshooting and training
* Ensuring all own activities are aligned with overall drug development / QC process
Start: April 2018
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.