What will you be doing?
A market-leading organisation is looking to expand its thriving team with the addition of an experienced freelance IT Administrator (m/f). As IT Administrator (m/f), you will be responsible for information technology.
We're looking for a candidate who has expert knowledge mainly in Networking, Security and Operating Systems.
* The OSI OSI model, Ethernet, TCP/IP, Cisco networking
* Basic Encryption knowledge
* Antivirus Software
* Authentication technologies, including Kerberos, digital certificates
* DNS, DHCP and NTP in Microsoft environments
* Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows 10 Workstation
* Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft WSUS
* Basic understanding of Red Hat based Linux
* ISCSI, Storage Pools, Raid
* Nagios Monitoring
* Backup and recovery mechanism, retention policies, scripting of automated jobs
* Microsoft Hyper-V
* Oracle Database including Grid Infrastructure and RACSQL
What skills should you have?
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French language skills desirable
* Experienced IT Administrator / IT System Engineer
* Location: Adjusttothenewproject: Bavaria (10 days) - Projectisbased in Morocco
* Start date: 16.04.2018
* Duration: 16.10.2018
* Remote: no
* Project language: English - Client contact: French
You can see yourself in this role? Get in touch, today. Please send the following documents via apply button:
* your latest English CV as Word document
* your availability
* your daily rate (all incl.)
We are looking forward to your application.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.