* Working experience as a security operations or network system analyst as well as industry best practice qualification such as CBAP, IREP, CISSP, GIAC
* Expertise in applying business analysis techniques, preferably in infrastructure projects
* Ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and create an understanding of the software development lifecycle along with strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
* Degree in Computer Science, Management or related field or equivalent background
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Translating complex security requirements into technical use case specifications and user stories for security engineering to deliver against
* Identifying and collecting all required data from stakeholder and preparing proper technical documentation
* Determine required IT Security business solutions and assisting in implementing them as well as supporting security engineers by describing the requirements and processes involved
* Conducting requirements and gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
* Assisting with quality control and project management, identifying people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements as well as working closely with the business along with various partners within the IT organization regarding Information Security
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.