For our client in Switzerland we are looking for a Change Analyst for a Transformation project. The purpose of the Change Management team is to understand the impacts of changes being introduced within the customer organisation and ensure the effective delivery of changes into the business.
* Effectively deliver business change management activities across prioritised projects, initiatives
* Ensure the desired business outcomes are achieved and that the business and individuals are ready for the change
* Identify all key impacts, make sure all change management deliverables are completed on time, within budget and to quality standards
* Contribute to positive change readiness survey results
* Develop communication plans and messaging etc utilising ADKAR principles
Desired key skills:
* Knowledge on formal change management frameworks, methodologies and tools
* Effective written and verbal communication skills at all levels, as well as with stakeholders
* Good workshop facilitation skills, as well as strong analytical skills
* Ability to make clear decisions based on complex and conflicting information
* Nice-to-have: Knowledge on ADKAR principles
* Fluent English; German and French are nice-to-have
* Start: ASAP, latest in March
* Duration: 6 months (+ extension)
* Workload: full-time / 5 days per week
* Location: Switzerland (Zurich and/or Geneva, depending on location of candidate)
* Languages: English
Please send me your CV in the word format for immediate consideration.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.