Verfügbarkeit in %: 100
Einsatzort: Großraum Essen
Anzahl Leistungsstunden Onsite: 900 Stunden
Sprache: EN, DE
Reisetätigkeit: Business trips once a month, 2 days to other customer locations.
Reisezeit: 100 Stunden
Coordination of all IT architectural activities in the area of network, hosting, workplace, communication and platforms
• Functional leadership of team of enterprise architects supporting these areas
• Collaborate to the creation/update of the IT strategy in the mentioned areas by consulting on possible optimizations and modernizations
• Documentation and analysis of the current architecture, definition of the future architecture and the roadmaps in the corresponding areas in collaboration with our strategic vendors and service providers
• Define architectural standards/principles for the relevant areas and conduct reviews and evaluation of different architecture scenarios
• Ensure the implementation of IT trends with highest value proposition for the business and our costumers
• Consult projects by providing concrete architectural services in regards to the related IT infrastructure
• Contribute to the specification and implementation of the appropriate toolset for professional Enterprise Architecture Management
• Alignment and escalation management of all IT infrastructure related architectural topics with the Supplier Governance
• Participate in relevant architectural governance bodies or business forums, both internal and external to the customer
• Ability to build strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders (incl. senior business stakeholders) that are based on trust, confidence and respect
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and practical solutions
• Business and value focused attitude as well as very strong communication and negotiation skills
• Willing to undertake business travel
• Strong educational background, preferably in Information Technology or an equivalent professional qualification
• Extensive professional IT experience; including several years of unit leadership and/or project management in an international environment with highly diverse teams distributed across several locations
• Profound knowledge and professional experience of implementing architecture development frameworks (e.g., TOGAF, ArchiMate, COBIT)
• Extensive architectural experience in one or more of the areas of cloud computing, IT network design, hosting, digital workplace or communication services as well as considerable knowledge about trends and innovations in these areas
• Professional experience in collaborating with strategic vendors and service providers
• Business fluent language skills in English and at least one further business language
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »