* Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computer Science with working experience in finance, ideally within Trading or Portfolio Management
* Area of actuarial treaty pricing of property, specialty reinsurance risks, quantitative risk management of property and/or specialty reinsurance.
* Strong analytic background (Quants) with skills in OOP, .NET C# 4.5 or above, LINQ and multi-threading
* Proficiency in requirements engineering, business analysis, test driven development, Agile and scrum experience along with good DB design and SQL knowledge including SQL Server 2008 or above
* Languages: fluent English and German both written and spoken
* Developing analytical components in a prototyping environment
* Enhancing existing functionalities as well as designing and implementing new features, following coding best practices
* Taking part in extending the testing framework along with maintaining and improving unit tests
* Understanding the business specifications and converting requirements into technical solutions
* Supporting the Production Environment and end-users
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.