* University degree in computer science and working experience in finance, ideally within Trading or Portfolio Management
* Proficiency in working with OOP, .NET 4.5, C# as well as LINQ and multi-threading
* In-depth knowledge of WPF / MVVM, in addition with DB design and SQL Server 2008
* Proficiency in requirements engineering, business analysis, test driven development, Agile and scrum
* Expertise in implementing multithreaded applications and web services with WCF or WebApi
* Languages: fluent English and German, both written and spoken
* Implementing new requirements with focus on scalability and performance
* Working with requirements engineers, project managers and business experts
* Taking part in extending the testing framework along with maintaining and improving unit tests
* Participating in prioritisation and packaging of scope
* Supporting business needs and strategy according to agreed priorities
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.