Our client is an international IT group located in Vienna.
To support the develoment team and the adaptiation roll-outs we are looking for a Meta Developer m/f) offering hands-on integration and testing experience.
- Provide "best practice" knowledge how to work in a CI/CD environment
- Provide best practice knowledge how to structure a software
- Provide infrastructure recommendations and implementation plans
- Focal point for operations team
- Support for infrastructure team
- Creation of a suitable build cycle
- Reduction of build and test efforts
- Create fast feedback loops for developers and testers
- Build-up expertise on software development infrastructure
- Act as contact person for management and developers
- Know How transfer to development and operations teams
- University degree or similar with IT and/or technical background
- 5+ years experience in comparable environment and role
- Highly experienced in JAVA
- Deep knowledge of HTTP/RESTful APIs
- Deep knowledge of CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous deployment) methodologies
- Knowledge of self contained systems architecture (SCS)
- Knowledge of tool-chain, e.g.
- BIRT or JASPER for report development
- Linux RedHat
- GIT (sw-repository)
- Angular JS
- How-to-create and how-to-use experience with CI/CD environments
- Exciting range of duty in a dedicated team
- Great scope in creation possibilities of your field of work
- Chance of a specific personal advancement
- Competitive remuneration
- Working with and evaluation of leading technologies
- Flexible working hours
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.