* Profound knowledge of Java (EJB, JPA, JSF), Eclipse, Oracle and Webservices like SOAP and REST as well as JIRA, Unix and Unix Shell Scripts
* In-depth experience with Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development
* Proficiency in writing stored procedures, triggers and PL/SQL scripts in Oracle and SQL
* Know-how in development and support of Funds or Trading applications is preferred
* Should have good communication and business interfacing skills
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Building relationships with key stakeholders within the business community to ensure a high level of service
* Driving improvements across software applications including monitoring and automation
* Contributing to major incidents, ensuring incidents which may have an adverse impact are appropriately escalated and resolved
* Available for Out of Office support with prior notice
Start: 05/2018- asap
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.