* 3+ years' working experience in Real Estate in an international environment
* Qualification in CPA/CA or a qualified accountant with completed auditor-in-training articles
* Profound accounting basis with knowledge of international accounting standards and Swiss GAAP
* Familiarity in the use of consolidation software, preferably with COGNOS
* Confident in handling external auditors, tax consultants and matrix organisations
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
* Performing the bi-annual consolidation while coordinating and monitoring the meeting of reporting deadlines of the group audit
* Taking over responsibility as Product Financial Manager as well as managing the statutory audits and address country-specific issues with external auditors
* Bridging entries for property companies aimed to group reporting purposes
* Managing and supporting the financial due diligence process of potential property acquisitions as well as participating in the annual budgeting and forecasting processes
* Managing VAT and Corporate Income Tax compliance
* Performing mortgage solutions with various banks; participation in internal finance projects, which will require international travelling of 5%
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.