* Bachelor degree in a Science-related field, Communications, Journalism or equivalent
* 8+ years' experience in external pharmaceutical communications with proficiency in healthcare and tech communications in complex organisation with multiple stakeholders
* Practical knowledge in managing media launches and external events, as well as liaising with journalists to secure earned media coverage
* Profound knowledge of commercialisation coupled with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Delivering external communication programs and tactics that support business and divisional objectives in line with overall Global Drug Development (GDD)
* Supervising production and external leverage of high-quality creative materials with positive feedback from stakeholders on strength of external communications business partnering as a goal
* Managing content development, including core and creative assets such as imagery, infographics and videos as well as supporting GDD leadership social media program
* Supporting external communications of key GDD projects and programs, including launch of Digital Innovation Lab
* Ensuring newsflow along with proactive and reactive working with Group Communications
* Provide external communications business partnering and counsel to stakeholders
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.