* Bachelor Degree in a relevant field with working experience in the pharma industry
* Background in clinical research environment is advantageous
* Ability to work in a matrix organisation
* Strength in prioritising workload with good organisational skills
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, as well as German or French
* Collaborating with Trial Monitoring organisation team for setting up the country and site specific paper Trial Master File
* Supporting Trial Monitoring organisation team in Ethics Committee submission process as well as in creation, ordering, and mailing of any study tools and also in ordering and coordinating shipment of trials supplies
* Cooperating with Clinical research associates for setting up the Investigator Folder and sending it to the sites
* Being responsible for scanning and uploading essential trial documents and communications into the electronic document management system
* Assisting in the management of the reporting systems, i.e. data management system
* Working with translating and medical writing agencies to ensure translation and medical writing of relevant clinical study documents
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.