* Bachelor's, Master's or equivalent education in Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering or a related discipline
* 5+ years' experience in applying biochemistry and biochemical engineering principles to process development problems
* Proficiency in development of unit operations for the purification of biopharmaceuticals such as chromatography, filtration and ultrafiltration in an industrial setting
* Acquaintance with experimental design approaches to support process optimization as well as with the usage of robotic high-throughput technology for the development of protein purification processes
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Devising and conducting experiments to address problems arising in early-stage development projects
* Analysing and implementing innovative technologies to contribute to a cutting-edge process development environment
* Representing your work in CMC project teams and support all deliverables for process development, qualification and transfer to manufacturing sites
* Scheduling, designing and performing experiments to arrive at scientifically sound conclusions and well-supported recommendations to project teams
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.