CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
* Order handling for assigned countries from receipt of order till final invoicing
* Preparation and issue of offers and quotations for assigned countries
* Handling of Letters of Credits and Documentary collections
* Contact point for customers, distribution centers, plants, suppliers, banks, Area Managers & Controllers as well as forwarders
* Consignment handling
* Vacation relief for other countries
* GL 1st level support for all questions related to LC, Tenders, Embargo
* Receipt of customer orders, review of all terms and conditions, including price and order entry
* Ensure close follow-up on orders until delivery.
* Manage blocked orders, delivery dates, backorders and make sure to keep customer informed at all times.
* Issue of commercial invoices, proforma-invoices for tenders and quotations, credit notes, commissions
* Organize/assist warehouses, DCs and transportation for export of shipments and constant follow-up until delivery to the customer
* Support S&OP and marketing in prioritizing orders and if required arrange repositioning between customers (when applicable)
* Customer complaint handling
* Establish and maintain Customer parameters in the ERP and on documents (ECP and/or customer protocol/contracts)
* Coordinate product and price set-up / updates.
Minimum: Commercial apprenticeship or business school with further education in project management and / or export specialization
Preferred: Bachelor degree in Business administration with Export specialization
Minimum: 5 years in International Customer Service/order processing/trading operations with increasing levels of responsibility. Profound experience and expertise in LC and Tender order flows.
Fluent in writing and speaking in English
French and / or German is a plus
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Management, Unternehmen, Strategie:
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »