We have the following opening with multiple positions - don`t miss out on becoming part of a highly successful and traditional Swiss company. Our Client in Rheintal, Switzerland produces products and systems for surveying and geographical measurement in a market leading position
* Starting date September / October 2018
* Location Rheintal, Switzerland
* Position Electrical Design Engineer
* Type of Employment: contracting or permanent possible
* Industry: Systems for surveying and geographical measurement
* Complex FPGA designs in VHDL
* Integration of firmware for embedded DSP's or Controllers in C
* Design, develop and test embedded hardware systems for our highspeed data logger
* Test and benchmark new solid state disks
* Write and review technical document (specification, concept), contribute to project planning and participate on PCB Review
* Hands-on debugging and testing during development project
* You have completed your studies in electrical engineering
* You are familiar with the current highspeed data interfaces such as PCIe, SATA or USB3.0
* Experience with VHDL programming. Xilinx preferred
* Familiarity with digital highspeed PCB designs
* You are open minded and motivated to develop something new
* You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and international team
* You like to speak English and German
In case this sounds interesting to you I am already looking forward to receiving your current CV in Word Format and will be then in touch in order to set up a phone call.
Feel free to share this information with your network as my client is looking for multiple Engineers.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.