* Bachelor Degree in relevant field is advantageous
* Profound background in Project Management or Project Management Office
* Practice as Personal Assistant is an advantage with experience in Event Management and Communications is an advantage
* Passion for providing professional assistance coupled with a high orientation for service
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
* Managing the Programme Office by handling diverse supportive tasks
* Maintaining key documents and internal communication
* Organising meetings and internal events such as Town Hall
* Processing Invoices with MySpend and handling the onboarding of external resources
* Providing Travel Assistance and Calendar Management for the Head of Team and his direct reports
* Supporting the execution of Change Management, including implementing communication and training measures defined by the Change Management Team
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.