* Apprenticeship as Bio Lab Technician or Biolaborant
* Practical knowledge and experience with Cell Culture, ideally with mammalian cell lines like CHO cells
* Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment
* Sound scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area, for example synthetic, analytical or galenical
* Understanding of scientific and technical areas of collaboration along with good knowledge of laboratory and technical tools
* Familiarity with software and computer tools coupled with basic presentation skills
* Designing, executing and documenting scientific experiments and plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members as well as requesting proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader or Scientific Expert during the whole process if necessary
* Documenting raw data, evaluating and contributing to interpretation of results and providing input for the selection of next experiments as well as optimizing existing methods (lab or plant) or contributing to new method development and reproducing published methods
* Supporting the transfer of analytical or manufacturing procedures to pilot plant or production, including process steering controls
* Communicating and addressing problems, perform safety and literature searches under guidance from more experienced team members
* Contributing to lab procedures, reporting instructions and SOP's as well as ensuring all own activities are aligned with overall drug development process
* Working according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, GLP, QM, HSE and ISEC
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.