* Proven experience with email infrastructures in a global corporation
* Proficiency in scripting, including Shell, Perl and Python as well as in subversion and rpm package management
* Subject matter expertise with Linux-based MTA products and LDAP databases
* Professionalism with authentication and authorization in Linux along with competency of test and automate tests
* Familiarity with network services, such as SSH, TLS, DNS, firewalls and load balancers as well as Nagios and Splunk is a plus
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a big plus
* Supporting email boundary engineers with business-as-usual requests, such as creating, testing and documenting email routing and policy changes
* Contributing to Email Boundary infrastructure life-cycling, including testing, documentation, scripting and automation
* Collaborating with Boundary Operations, Product Management and with Project Managers
* Working together with an experienced team of mail engineers in a global corporation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.