* University degree in Business Administration with several years of experience in Marketing or Project Management in an international team
* Familiarity with working in a complex, culturally diverse and changing business environment as well as practical knowledge in collaborating with business stakeholders to initiate and implement process changes
* Ability to handle new applications along with solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and SharePoint, SAP is a plus
* Excellent time management with strong communication and project management skills
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German, French or any other language is a plus
* Providing support in planning project meetings, project presentations, reporting, townhalls, IRIS APL steering committees and stakeholder communications
* Supporting the creation of the project team training curricula and materials, related procurement and invoicing processes in line with internal policies
* Organising workshops and project events, such as project kick-offs, milestone celebrations and social events, observing the training execution, gathering feedback and driving continued reviews
* Managing IRIS projects tools including SharePoint and Clarity
* Maintaining the project resource management and onboarding of new internal and external team members along with working closely with the PMO team to manage and complete assigned tasks
Location: Fribourg, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.