- Agile implementation of complex requirements in collaboration with other team members
- Continual development and documentation of high-availability applications for processing high volumes of (financial) transactions
- Design and implementation of new (product) functionalities, modules, services and workflows
- Continuous quality assurance during the development process (test-driven development, code reviews, unit tests)
- Support of release management, as well as the analysis and troubleshooting of production problems
Java ++++ (excellent), > 4 yrs.
Spring +++ (good), 2-4 yrs.
Hibernate +++ (good), 2-4 yrs.
XML +++ (good), 2-4 yrs.
REST +++ (good), 2-4 yrs.
PL/SQL +++ (good), 2-4 yrs.
Oracle +++ (good), 2-4 yrs.
MySQL +++ (good), 2-4 yrs.
- Several years of experience in object and component-oriented software development (Java/Java EE) with database-assisted systems in various operating environments (Linux, Windows)
- Very good knowledge of Frameworks Spring (2.5 +), Spring WS/Batch, Hibernate (3.x), Apache Camel, mybatis, JUnit and JMeter, as well as standard frameworks in the context of Java, Web Services, REST and XML
- Sound knowledge of PL/SQL and practical experience with Oracle (10g and above) and MySQL (5.x an higher)
- Ideally you have gained experience with business-critical applications (online/batch), as well as with Frameworks like Kafka and Hadoop
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of complex applications and architectures
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written English and you enjoy day-to-day communication in a multilingual environment
- You already have gained experience with agile software processes and technologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Profound multi-year experience as senior Java engineer and architect
Projektende: 31.12.2018 + Option
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.