Volume: 20 / hrs per week
Remote: remote possible
Client is continuously expanding its EDI footprint for its Adhesives business
which includes both customers purchasing from Client consumer adhesives
and industrial adhesives (with special focus on automotive processes and customers).
This also includes emerging regions such as Latin America where Client's
standardized processes will be rolled out in 2019.
Projects' task is to co-design and implement EDI connections to new or existing
customers or messages that will allow Latin America to bring its existing and
expanded EDI footprint into the one central ERP system of the Client. The
implementation of these connections, management of relationship to internal
and external stakeholders and the proper delivery and transformation of data
electronically via EDI is used to fulfill this requirement. Focus for the specific
role is on various global automotive processes and all related strategic business
units , SD, LE and SAP tasks surrounding a successful EDI implementation.
- Analyze of current business processes and guide if necessary changes are needed prior
implementing EDI connecting processes
- Act as a mediator between trading partner's EDI requirements and Client business
respectively lead to a successful EDI implementation
- Create Process Design documentation where needed
- Execute complete technical implementation of EDI requirements and act as single point of
- Cut-over planning and execution
- Post go-live support of EDI projects
- Steer and conduct EDI trainings
- Very strong knowledge in EDI (incl. implementations, analysis, process analysis)
- Deep knowledge with SD
- Experience in coaching
- Strong stakeholder Management skills
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in creating design documentation
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »