* Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences, e.g. Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Bioengineering with basic knowledge in Upstream Processing or comparable education/experience
* Essential laboratory experience with cell cultures, including aseptic handling of cells
* Intrinsic curiosity, eagerness to adopt challenging tasks and grow in related areas of expertise, such as parallelized and automated fermentation
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German advantageous
* Designing, planning and executing USP lab activities, mainly parallel fermentation experiments, in our lab scale facility using state of the art disposable and glass bioreactor technology as well as recording experimental data in the respective data management systems
* Evaluating, interpreting and presenting results to the functional experts and USP development team
* Contributing to the evaluation and implementation of new scientific technologies and equipment along with identifying and realising opportunities for laboratory and process advances
* Proactively communicating issues and any critical observations in a timely manner to the appropriate management level or relevant project team members
* Maintaining USP laboratory equipment
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.