For our client, a global financial banking group, we are looking for a Project Manager - Internal Rating Models on a freelance basis for Munich
Project Start: ASAP
Project duration: 24 Months
- Work closely with the Operations Senior Team, Information Technology Development Teams, Business Stakeholders, and other senior managers in the Rating Models organisation.
- Identify, track, and mitigate risks and dependencies
- Experience and Ability to drive Rating Model developments in first person and/or delegating
- Able to be the focal point for the development teams
- Partner closely and communicate often with stakeholders to ensure ownership, accountability and success
- Produce project plan, schedule, and coordination of all project aspects including budget controls.
- Complies fully with all Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements
- Assist in the redevelopment of the big 5 Rating models
- Compile the data analysis and statistics based on the rating models
- Experience in internal rating models and financial/professional services sector
- Additional Project Management experience in Methodologies & implementation
- Proven experience in Rating models is a must
- Knowledge of SAS is nice to have
- Very good data analytics experience is ideal for this role
- Written and spoken English know-how is demanded, all documentation will be in English
- German language is not needed
If you are interested in this vacancy, we would be pleased to receive your updated English CV, availability and your daily rate with everything included.
Reference number: 351499
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.