GLOBAL IT SERVICE DESK ENGINEER
Project / Role:
The role of the Service Desk Engineer is to assist global customers which are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of IT applications, products or services. The Service Desk Engineer is responsible to ensure that an effective solution is provided to the clients.
Service Desk Engineer
* Provide support for all information technology products and services.
* Determines the most effective manner to resolve client's technical issues. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve issues. Consults with other staff when necessary.
* Creates and updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
* Is able to prioritize tickets/work.
* Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution.
* Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems.
* Carrying out administrative tasks like inventory and standard documentation tasks of applications, manuals or processes.
* Work on service desk related projects.
* Installation of Information technology hardware such as computer, screens and keyboards.
* Ongoing education of users in information technology.
* The ability to support clients in stressful situations in a calm and productive manner. This is especially essential for company meetings.
* Availability to work in a shift model: 8AM-6PM (flexibility to work outside these times when the business requires it).
* Provide global IT support to our customers worldwide.
Skills / Requirements:
* 2-3 years of service desk support experience with a high customer oriented focus.
* The position requires experience with Windows OS, MacOS and the hardware that comes with them. Specifically required is expertise with installations and support.
* Creative thinker and having the ability to think out of the box, service-oriented, enthusiastic, trustworthy
* High level of attention to detail, accurate and precise working style.
* Able to manage tickets to their completion.
* Independent worker who also enjoys working as part of a team
* Highly motivated to learn new technology.
* Ability to clearly show clients new IT technologies and being able to motivate them to use them in their business practices.
* Good communication skills on multiple levels (clients, board members, IT colleagues)
* Degree in Information Technology or similar education
* German and English Fluent (verbal and written)
Reference No.: 917830NC
Role: Global IT Service Desk Engineer
Location: Zug Region
Duration: 6 Months
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.