CRM B2B Business Analysts now required by our global client based close to Nuremberg, for a 12 month full time contract starting ASAP. The successful candidates will work within an existing team & IT environment with responsibility for designing IT solutions for new requirements. This position requires strong domain knowledge and familiarity of IT solutions, however it is not a "hands on" IT position and does require any deep technical expertise.
- Solutioning in the area of B2B CRM (Sales, Service, Marketing)
- Evaluation of new business requests and mapping these to existing IT solutions
- Reviewing architectures, designing architectures, proofing architectures, signing off
- Experience working with/designing B2B CRM IT Solutions esp. from Salesforce, SAP and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Deep domain knowledge of CRM Sales: ecommerce, search & recommendation, inventory management, pricing
- Deep domain knowledge in CRM Service: Net Promoter Score, analytics, CRM
- Deep domain knowledge in CRM Marketing: communication, promotions, merchandising, customer experience and engagement
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Technical knowledge of modern applications (no programming or configuration is necessary)
- Fluent English language skills
- Start ASAP
- End 31/12/2019
- Utilization 100% (5 days per week)
- Location outside Nuremberg
- Language English (only)
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.