* Update of technical documentation (e.g. Product Risk Management, Design Requirements, Design Outputs) according to MDR regulations and internal processes
* Performs the required activities (e.g. create rationales, decision finding protocols) and generates the appropriate PD documents to ensure compliance with national and international regulations related to medical devices (MDR, US FDA, Japanese PAL, ISO 13485)
* Works together with regulatory, quality, technical engineering, external suppliers and manufacturing to release the documents
* Knowledge and compliance with laws and policies that apply to the job and ensure a high level of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all time
* BSc or MSc in mechanical, mechatronics, electrical or design quality engineering
* At least 3 years of experience in the design and development of medical devices
* Business fluent in German and English
* MS Office (Work, Excel) knowledge is required.
* Creative/problem-solving skills
* Analytical skills
* Willingness to accept responsibility
* Team player
Please send your CVs to us.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.