* Bachelor's degree in computer science or comparable training
* 5 years' experience as a Java Developer and insight into Test Engineering
* Working experience in Appway development is strong plus
* Strong desire to learn/work Appway tool
* Elemental know-how of design techniques and principles involved in creation of drawings and models
* Good communication skills, solid problem solving and interpersonal skills with a sense of customer service, working independently and managing one's time
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Modifying existing Appway process software to correct errors, allowing it to adapt to new hardware or infrastructure and increase performance
* Analysing user needs and software requirements to determine usefulness of design within time and cost constraints while proactively fixing bugs in case of tickets assigned to the team
* Defining Stories in Agile approach, implementing functionalities, testing and writing test scripts
* Developing and modifying software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
* Handling a steep learning curve, understanding Product Owners feature descriptions and transferring it into code design and implementation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.