The Outsourcing Officer is responsible for supporting the activities related to outsourcing oversight and governance for Germany, with the purpose of:
• Perform monitoring, control, and supervision of the company’s AG’s outsourced activities, including those performed by intra-group (affiliate) service providers.
• Implement the Outsourcing requirements and Group Third Party Risk Management (“TPRM”) Framework in Germany.
• Provide 2LOD support in the approval process for proposed new and ongoing outsourcing arrangements by reviewing completed risk assessments, risk mitigation activities, and maintenance of the Outsourcing inventory for Germany.
• Coordinate and supervise the risk assessment activity by Outsourcing Owners in the business.
• Coordinate the review of proposed new and ongoing outsourcing arrangements upon completion of Germany Outsourcing and TPRM requirements with relevant 2LOD individuals or teams.
• Facilitate approval by or notification to relevant governance bodies of proposed new and ongoing outsourcing arrangements.
• Provide second line of defence oversight of outsourcing risks, validating and/or escalating, as appropriate, outsourcing risks in alignment with the TPRM framework and the Board-approved risk appetite.
• Ensure the respective contract owners are monitoring, reviewing and mitigating risks associated with third parties in accordance with the TPRM framework.
• Ensure that all third party relationships are captured in a centralised inventory in a timely manner.
• Ensure and assess compliance to Outsourcing requirements and the TPRM framework, as well as adherence to related policies.
• Support the maintenance and implementation of local Outsourcing Policies and Procedures in alignment with regulatory requirements.
• In cooperation with local Compliance, monitor regulatory changes impacting outsourcing risk and ensure Germany addenda to TPRM framework and related policies are aligned to regulatory requirements
• Escalate any issues to local and Group risk committees as necessary
• Develop, publish and present reports of outsourcing oversight activities to key stakeholders and relevant risk committees.
• Support internal/external audit and associated regulatory audits as directed.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify issues and root cause including oversight/facilitations of outsourcing risk mitigation actions.
• Work closely with Regional TPRM Governance team to ensure consistency in approach and alignment of regional processes.
• Partner with stakeholders (including but not limited to Outsourcing Owners, Contract Managers, Information Security Officers, SCM Category Managers, Business Continuity Managers, etc) to effectively coordinate and execute outsourcing risk management controls.
Competencies ( Knowledge & Skills):
• Experience in third party risk management
• Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and multi-task with tight lead times
• Ability to think strategically
• Good understanding of emerging outsourcing risks
• Ability to work collaboratively within the team in formulating and maintaining local TPRM strategy
• Ability to operate in a complex multi-organisation, multi-country and multi-cultural environment
• Ability to influence others and skilfully build credibility with stakeholders
• Change management skills and self awareness to adopt varying approaches for different stakeholder dynamics.
• Mental tenacity and analytical mind having the ability to take on tough and complex challenges, yet remain calm and professional under pressure.
• Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements a plus
• Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications: Degree or equivilant qualifications
• Licences and Certifications/accreditations: NA
• Professional Memberships: NA
• Bank training; Code Of Conduct, AB&C and other mandato
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.