Configuration Manager - SAP/GMP/ English/GXP/German
Project / Role:
For one of our clients we are looking for a Configuration Manager. The role is a contract position for 6 months (with strong possibility of extension) close to Lucerne, Switzerland.
- Consult operational Configuration Managers and project teams in their projects
- Continuously improve methods, tools, best practices and related documentation
- Cooperate and align with stakeholders, key users and managers of related processes (R&D, HW/SW development, change- document and- material management, IT)
- Manage the SAP change process for Configuration Management incl. test coordination, test definition, test execution and associated reporting
- First level support for users of Configuration Management processes, tools and methods
- Work with broad exposure to all involved disciplines in the value chain
- Be an enabler of efficiency and effectiveness in product development, manufacturing and subsequent processes
- Learn to know the End-to-End value chain and all relevant R&D, manufacturing and maintenance processes
Skills / Requirements:
- Solid experience in the domain of Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management in the medical device or other highly regulated industries
- Good understanding of industrial processes, proven by specific training or experience in at least one of the disciplines: project management, R&D (HW or SW), operations, product support, service or trouble shooting
- Technical degree and/or previous job experience in mechanical or SW engineering (Engineer, Technician or similar job experience)
- Ability to translate project and process needs and deliverables in systematically structured product data and user requirements
-Travel regularly to other Roche Diagnostics Sites (Mainly Germany and Spain, up to 50%)
- Team player, good listener, analytical, communicative, and convincing
- Experience with SAP Material Master, Product Structure Management, PLM (Pronovia solutions), preferably covering the domains of configuration, document and change management
- First experiences in change management, test case definition, test management and software maintenance for SAP or other similar product data Management or IT tools
- Experience in pharma is a big plus, Degree or education as Laboratory assistant, IT, Management, BWL or certain is preferred
German - fluent
English - fluent
Reference No.: 917964SGR
Role: Configuration Manager
Location: Luzern und Region
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.