Duration: 02/2019 to 02/2020 (negotiable)
Position duties & responsibilities:
* Processing of non-conformances according to the company processes
* Supports the supplier with RCAs and SCARs, and helps solve problems with technical expertise
* Creation / collaboration of Process FMEA / risk analysis together with Engineering and our supplier
* Creation / participation in validations and qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ) for computer-aided, automated test systems and manufacturing processes
* Supplier Assessments
* Monitors supplier performance, defines and implements performance indicators as quality feedback
* Creation of SOP's Work Instructions / Templates
Professional experience requirements:
* 4-6 years of experience in quality engineering is required
* Experience with ISO 9000, ISO 13485 and GMP
* Mechanical or electromechanical education, bachelor's degree
* Demonstrates leadership qualities including confidence, transparency, integrity, innovation, passion, patience and tenacity.
Non-technical profile requirements:
* Some flexibility in working hours is required
* Quick learner, motivated self-starter
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
* Able to follow change management for internal guidelines
* Language proficiencies:
* English spoken and written
* German conversational is a strong advantage
If you are interested in this or a similiar position please send me your updated CV.
I am looking forward hearing back from you and wishing you a great start into 2019!
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.