* Profound background in visualising excellent analytics and big data, ideally in a financial environment coupled with UX design experience in UI rendering in desktop and handheld devices and responsive data visualisation
* Familiarity with Agile practices and processes, such as SCRUM and KANBAN
* Proven track-record of prior work of outstanding GUIs with advanced and responsive analytical, big data and scientific visualisations
* Know- how of micro-service based architectures, DevOps tools, Build and Test Tools like Jenkins or GIT/Subversion are beneficial
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Working in an environment of Risk Management on a Portfolio Optimisation platform
* Implementing web GUIs using state-of-the-art technologies and libraries
* Taking care of rapid prototyping and contributing on building user experience Lab, though which key requirements will be validated, discovered, and iteratively refined
* Maintaining the exposure of cutting-edge technologies and approaches for portfolio construction, trade recommendation and asset allocation
* Collaborating with developers, requirements engineers, delivery project managers and business experts
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.