* 6+ years' experience with IBM Host software development including PL1, DB2, IMS, JCL, WebSphere MQ, Control-M, OS/390, Strobe, ChangeMan and TSO/Developer Workbench
* Know-how of working in Agile teams, preferably using SCRUM
* Other programming languages and familiarity with Linux are an asset
* Flexibility to cover other roles like Business Analysist, Requirements Engineer or Test Manager is highly beneficial
* Team player with a positive attitude, independent work style and strong problem solving skills
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German advantageous
* Developing core functionalities of tax applications including interfaces to and from other applications outside the tax domain as well as Solution Design along with data modelling and design
* Assuring basic application and product technical documentation is created
* Cooperate with bank-wide feeder applications, IT and Business architects, Regulatory Strategy and Business Change projects
* Working with a motivated, small team, consisting of internals along with on- and offshore outsourced resources
* Coping with high pressure to deliver in time, budget and within our high quality standard
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »