* Higher education in Computer Science or Business Informatics with a proven track record as a Scrum Master applying Scrum principles and practices
* Competency of leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, empowerment, continuous improvement and increasing transparency
* Know-how of JIRA or other common state-of-the-art Agile collaboration tools coupled with proficiency of MS Office, especially Power Point, Excel and Word
* Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and knowledge transfer skills
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Leading and coaching an Agile Scrum team and driving Agile ceremonies including daily stand ups, backlog refinement, sprint planning and team demos
* Supporting the team to achieve their commitments through issue, risk and dependency management; escalating and resolving impediments
* Collaborating with Product Owner and coaching the team to reach higher and sustainable levels of performance as well as verifying quality of Scrum team deliverables
* Conducting continuous improvement efforts, managing team performance with e.g. velocity charts or team Kanban tools and providing transparency to stakeholders
* Assisting the Chief Scum Master in conducting Scrum of Scrums meetings and resolving conflicts and dependencies on program-level
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.